Wednesday, May 29, 2013

release

I now ponder on whether my patient Holden Caulfield will be able to integrate back into society. I believe what caused his outburst were a mixture between horrifying events he has witnessed and the subconscious questioning he has done to himself with questions like 'Who Am I' 'do I matter' 'why do people act so fake' and 'am I a phony' Many incidence were holdin had an outburst were related to his decreased brother Allie. And one in particular with a pimp where he refused to hand over an extra $5. It is my belief that Holden has a demeaning State of Mind most of the time, that concerns me. There were numerous events where I would have normally drawn the line such as the one where Holden was walking continuously with no tie and at the end of every block he would pray to Allie to make him not disappear it frightens me that a child so young would think of such a thing honestly. He must of thought that he had relatively done nothing with his life so far and had a mental breakdown. Under my recommendation I believe that it is safe for Holden and society to colide as long as Holden is repeatedly check on, god help that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment