Wednesday, May 29, 2013

motivation and fulfillment

I've just seemed to notice it but I don't believe patient Holdon Caufield  has any motivation besides making his sister happy, and he doesn't seem to have any fulfillment in life what I mean is most people have a goal of what they want to be or somehow kind of hope for things to go well in the future, or they have planned. But patient Holden seems not to really care where he ends up in life besides that he doesn't want to be a phony and how he doesn't want to disappear or die which is like most people. I've gone over it with Holden and he just doesn't seem to care, sure he will give me some answers that are obviously giving me what I want but that's why I'm eliminating them as proof of him having fulfillment. It seems like I'll just have to work harder and harder to find something that will Give him joy in life, and give him some type of motivation. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment